|Primary (E-Com) Contact:||Multiple energy owners - 320 Hospital Drive - FY09|
|Communications (#/text):||FY09 data - info only|
|Secondary Contact:||Multiple energy "owners"|
|Address / Area:||
320 Hospital Drive|
Warrenton, VA 20186
|Primary / Website URL:||http://www.fauquiercounty.gov|
|Manual systems - Case Study - Full details available on request|
1) Multiple (18) heat pump units on roof serving different zones
2) Multiple thermostats of different kinds- some locked, some not
3) Multiple departments: School Administration, shared resources include procurement, external rent paying groups, information technology (secure access / lower floor), server farm with specialized HVAC (outside / ground), budgets, finance, etc.
4) Multiple energy "owners"
5) Dominion 30 minute time interval kWh consumption meter technology installed - IDR Interval Data Recorder providing 365 days x 48 snapshots per day revolving period for detailed analysis and cost saving techniques during Holidays, Weekends, Off hours
6) Building used for energy usage research over an 18 month period
7) Unique energy conservation best practices developed and in use (2009)
Case study compares energy usage to similar (government) building with centralized Energy Management Control Systems (EMCS) and onsite chillers